Tuesday, October 19, 2010

JAI39 - Amanda Ross

Hi There

This was something I created for one of my friends who lives over the other side of Australia who also has bipolar. I am overcoming PND myself and have started crafting recently which REALLY helps haha.

This little creation was holding two discs for my friend and I just wanted to do something to pretty them up for her. It took about 10 mins (its amazing what you can do when a light bulb goes off!).

I used the sweet slumber DSP, Best Yet stamp set, square scalloped punch,( brad, flower and ribbon from spotlight) .

Thanks so much.

Amanda

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Amanda! My heart goes out to you recovering from PND. It's such a hard road to travel. Thanks so much for sharing that with us. :-) Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink and supporting Anxiety and Depression Awareness Month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super-cute! There are many of us in the paper-crafting world who have suffered from PND; I tell you, stamping was my life-saver. Wishing you all the best in your recovery, and thanks for sharing your lovely creation :)

    ReplyDelete